Okay, that was a lie. Learning to read music takes time and effort and it can easily overwhelm your young singers.
This full-colour book includes beginner-friendly singing activities that allow students to develop music reading skills and become confident, independent singers. Enjoyable and easy-to-complete activities include:
- solfege/sol-fa singing exercises
- clapping and counting rhythms
- note name reading on the treble staff
- singing and identifying intervals
- beginner sight singing exercises in C major
- flashcards for more fun games and activities